Monday, March 20, 2006

The Forbidden Fruit

Hello all. Sorry it has been quite a while since my last post (nearly a month if you want to get technical) but I've been busy with this life thing. To make a long story short, I'm in the middle of switching computers which is such a pain in the ass. I suppose it would be a lot easier if I were just switching computers, but I have also decided to switch platforms, which is an even BIGGER pain in the ass. Hopefully one day I will realize all of my efforts were worth it, but until then, living in limbo between the PC and Mac world isn't too fun.

Ah yes, the spring break. It was a couple of weeks ago and a smashing good time. Boston/Cambridge/Harvard was to die for, as always. If I can ever figure out how to post pictures in here, maybe you will get to see (hint hint to all the people out there who do know how to do that, drop me a line). After returning home from that excursion, Baltimore was nice and relaxing. The weather was surprisingly nice and the beer was free-flowing. Oh the joys of being young and legal.

But now I'm back to the real world and hating every minute of it. I reckon it's calling me now, so off to the office I go. Please do leave those comments about pictures, Macintoshs and anything else that may strike your fancy. They're a hoot to read.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger psu.acoustician said...

there's a picture button in the editor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home