Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Everyday Is A Winding Road...

Just saw this and figured I'd fill it out. No real update today but at least it gives more info about me and gives you something to read...

I am a cuddler -- true

I am a morning person -- false

I am a perfectionist -- true

I am an only a child -- kinda true

I am currently in my pajamas -- true

I am currently suffering from a broken heart -- false

I am okay at styling other people's hair -- false

I am left handed -- false

I am online 24/7, even as an away message -- true

I am very shy around the opposite/same gender at first -- eh kinda true

I bite my nails-- false

I can be paranoid at times -- very true

I currently regret something I have said -- false

When I get mad I curse frequently -- true

I don't like anyone -- false wtf

I enjoy country music -- true

I enjoy jazz music -- true

I enjoy smoothies -- false

I enjoy talking on the phone -- false -- i enjoy texting on the phone, but I do enjoy calls from a certain someone

I have a car -- true

I have/had a hard time paying attention at school -- true

I have a lot to learn -- probably true

I have a pet -- true and she is right next to me

I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal -- false

I have all my grandparents -- true, although I could do without one of them

I have at least one brother and/or sister -- true

I have been to Europe -- false til next summer

I have been told that I am smart -- true

I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor -- very true

I have broken a bone -- surprisingly false

I have Caller I.D. on my phone -- true ... of everyone. wtf

I have bathed with someone -- true ;)

I have changed a diaper -- true, but not for a while

I have changed a lot as a person over the past year -- omg so true

I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color -- false

I have had major/minor surgery -- true

I have killed another person -- true ... 23 men this weekend alone

I have had my hair cut within the last week -- false

I have had the cops called on me -- probably true

I have kissed someone I knew I shouldn't -- very true






Look at my purse!! Thanks, Patrick.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home