Monday, June 26, 2006

Kinda bored

Still recovering and kinda bored, so I did this...


1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
Elizabeth at the DMB show when they played Grey Street

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Yea I think so

3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
No way, I just can't

4) Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Hell no. I hate that

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
I think in 3rd grade

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Once

7) How fast can you type?
Eh kinda I guess

8) Are you afraid of the dark?
No. Christina would probably say otherwise though

9) Eye color?
Green

10) When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
Ha, probably a few years ago

11) Do you knock on wood?
Sometimes

12) Are you drinking anything right now?
No but I'm thirsty

13) Do you think you're attractive?
Yea

14) Can you hoola hoop?
Nope

15) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yea

16) What do you want for Christmas?
A video iPod

17) Do you know the Muffin Man?
Yea he was a the DMB show and he ate his muffin with the wrapper on!!! Yes Elizabeth!!!

18) Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't think so

19) Who wrote the book of love?
What?

20) Have you ever flown a kite?
Nope

21) Do you consider yourself successful?
Yea

22) How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
Um a lot of people. I think over 150

23) Have you ever asked for a pony?
Nope, Jewelie is close enough to one

24) Plans for tomorrow?
Not sure

25) Can you juggle?
Nope

26) Missing someone now?
Yea

27) Told someone you love them?
Yea

28) And truly meant it?
Yea

29) How often do you drink?
Couple times a week

30) How are you feeling today?
Bored

31) Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
Nope, should've been though

32) What are you looking forward to?
My road trip Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

33) Have you ever crawled through a window?
Nope

34) Have you ever eaten dog food?
Nope

35) Can you handle the truth?
Yea

36) Do you like green eggs and ham?
Nope

37). What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Lemonade, ranch dressing and Coke

38) Do you have any cool scars?
I have scars but they aren't cool

39) What happened?
I had surgery and was in a bike accident

40) Do you like or have a crush on anyone?
I guess you could say that

41) How many kids do you plan on having?
I'd like 3 but I won't be having them

42) What do you do when no one is watching?
Talk to Jewelie

43) Do you like dancing?
I suck at it

44) Two physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
None, but for the same sex, I'd say eyes and smile

45) Who are you thinking about right now?
The girl

46) Who did you last talk to on the phone?
Nancy

47) What was the last thing you ate?
Dinner

48) What song are you listening to?
None

49) Are you currently suffering from a broken heart?
Nope

50) Would you ever date anyone on your friends list?
Nope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home